Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Our very first post!

Hello all!

I'm not entirely sure how to do this.  I am the owner/operator of Discovering Delicious; a small business that provides in-home cooking lessons and catering.  I love to try new things especially new foods, and I try to learn and grow from all of my experiences, whether good or bad.

Food is a passion of mine, and has been ever since I can remember.  My faithful husband Matt, is my guinea pig, and will almost always taste anything I thrust towards his face.  My friends and family have come to learn that, there's always something cooking, and you should stick around so that you get to try some.  I never mind feeding them, in fact I encourage them to stop by because they are my critics.

So please be patient, I will be working tediously on this blog, getting it ready for other human eyes to view.  Please let me know if you have any questions about anything pertaining to Discovering Delicious.

Thanks,

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment